Love the race boards? Have good balance and feel pretty confident? The smaller race boards are a harder start, but a quick learning curve.
Once you have control over this board, improvement process is fast and very rewarding. Jetsurf boards are probably the most famous petrol jetboards. These are the boards used for the world cup races, and so far, the best performing boards. Treat yourself to a lesson on the Ferrari of jetboards. These boards reach up to 64km/h in speed, ideal for pushing yourself to the limit. Children under 12 will be required to use a tube (inflatable aid for balance).
- Instructor, safety briefing & personal coaching
- Sports gear (helmet and impact vest, and wetsuit in case weather requires it)
- Batteries and boards
Important: Lessons are the duration of the battery life. Battery life depends on water conditions, weight and riding style, and speed.
Location & Contact Details
- Tel: (+34) 676635826
- Email: [email protected]
- Location: depends on weather conditions.
- Booking Policy:Bookings close 1 day before the session starts.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation is possible up to 4 days in advance, in case you cancel before, your deposit will be retained. In order to re-schedule, please communicate your ideal time to us as soon as possible, at least 24-hours in advance
Of jetboarding fun
/ per person
“We had an amazing experience at Jetboard Limited in Sotogrande. The owners and staff really have great expertise and have top of the line equipment! 10/10 Would do this again in a heartbeat!”
-Charlie D (From TripAdvisor)
If you are wondering where to start in the jetboard world, these guys always go the extra mile!
They have an amazing array of boards to choose from. Totally worth visiting them!
-Taanialcala (From Tripadvisor)
Absolutely amazing experience! It’s a very surreal experience flying above the water. Thanks the Jet Board team for providing a summer highlight 🙂
-Surfing Monk (From Tripadvisor)
Inquire about availability…
Drop your information down below and one of our team members will get back to you as quick as possible.
+34 676 635 826
C.C Ribera del Marlin, local 36, 11310, Puerto de Sotogrande, Cadiz, Spain
Monday-Sunday: 11:00H – 19:00H