Carver X Lesson
Easier to learn than the race boards, but just as fast and agile.
Carver X Lesson
These lessons are for people who would prefer something else to the small race board. These boards are ideal for people who want to experience a ‘cruise’ around type of board, are somewhat heavier, or don’t have the balance required for a race board. Easier to learn than the race boards, but just as fast and agile.
The carver X is the recommended board for riders over 80kgs. Double the power of the Carver. This board, most similar to a surfboard, is ideal for ocean use. This power board can go over 45km/h in speed, and can take any rider.
Children must be over 12 years old
- Instructor, safety briefing & personal coaching
- Sports gear (helmet and impact vest, and wetsuit in case weather requires it)
- Batteries and boards
Important: Lessons are the duration of the battery life. Battery life depends on water conditions, weight and riding style, and speed.
Location & Contact Details
- Tel: (+34) 676635826
- Email: [email protected]
- Location: depends on weather conditions.
- Booking Policy:Bookings close 1 day before the session starts.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation is possible up to 4 days in advance, in case you cancel before, your deposit will be retained. In order to re-schedule, please communicate your ideal time to us as soon as possible, at least 24-hours in advance
Of jetboarding fun
/ per person
“We had an amazing experience at Jetboard Limited in Sotogrande. The owners and staff really have great expertise and have top of the line equipment! 10/10 Would do this again in a heartbeat!”
-Charlie D (From TripAdvisor)
If you are wondering where to start in the jetboard world, these guys always go the extra mile!
They have an amazing array of boards to choose from. Totally worth visiting them!
-Taanialcala (From Tripadvisor)
Absolutely amazing experience! It’s a very surreal experience flying above the water. Thanks the Jet Board team for providing a summer highlight 🙂
-Surfing Monk (From Tripadvisor)
Inquire about availability…
Drop your information down below and one of our team members will get back to you as quick as possible.
+34 676 635 826
C.C Ribera del Marlin, local 36, 11310, Puerto de Sotogrande, Cadiz, Spain
Monday-Sunday: 11:00H – 19:00H